Our Commitment to Quality
Kimco Services strives to provide a quality cleaning service. High quality service is the cornerstone of our business, and we have incorporated a number of technologies to provide the best for our clients. One of the tenets of our organization is continuous improvement. We are constantly looking for new and innovative processes, equipment, and chemicals to aid our customers. Some of the key tools we employ for our customers are:
- Six Sigma - Kimco Services employs Six Sigma, a data-driven, continuous improvement process. We have an active program, led by a Six Sigma Black Belt, that utilizes data to improve our services to our customers.
- Advanced Response Mechanism (ARM) - We utilize the latest technology to ensure the quality of the services we offer. In 2001, Kimco Services developed the Advanced Response Mechanism to better assist us in the inspection process. Using an Android tablet, our managers complete a quality inspection of your facilities. During the inspection process, adherence to specifications, maintenance issues, and customer perception are all taken into consideration. The findings are sent to the account contact, and internal work orders are generated for immediate attention.
- Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) - In 1997, Kimco Services implemented our Customer Satisfaction Index rating. This rating is ranked quarterly and is based on responses to a series of questions. The questions deal with subjects such as: the perception of cleanliness, visibility of management, and the ability to provide additional services.
When it comes to identifying the talent you need, our staff at Kimco Services knows the difference is in the details. We ask the right questions and thoroughly examine backgrounds. We check references. We incorporate your requirements for soft skills, clearances, and specialized education. Our screening processes ensure that we really know our candidates – and you know what you’re getting. Our 3% employee turnover rate in 2010 is a direct reflection of our successful recruiting process. Depending upon your unique needs, our services may also include the following:
- Skills assessment (online and/or offline)
- Behavioral interviewing process
- Educational background checks
- Criminal background checks
- Credit checks
- Drug screening
- Professional certification checks
- Additional reference checks